- Circumferential titanium plasma coating provides the scratch fit necessary for initial mechanical fixation.1,2 Hydroxyapatite (HA) coating is an option on both the tapered and splined stems. The 45 micron HA coating is in an optimal thickness range.3
- Design philosophies clinically proven to provide stability in a wide range of femoral anatomies4
- Platform instruments that all one broach for multiple femoral stems.
- Vidalain, JP, et al. (Eds.) The Corail® hip system : a practical approach based on 25 years of experience. 2011. 1st ed; p 9,70.
- Data on file at Exactech. TS-2011-056 Novation Element® 2012 EFFORT Abstract.
- Data on file at Exactech. TR-2011-051. Novation Element® Size 8-11 Proportional Neck Template Study Report.
*Laboratory tests are not necessarily predictive of clinical outcomes.