- Multiple options to reconstruct length of humeral resection (50-222.5mm)
- Midsections with soft tissue attachments (25mm, 50mm, and 75mm)
- Anatomically shaped proximal bodies restore locations of rotator cuff muscle insertions
- Available in small, medium, large and extra large
- Proximal bodies increase deltoid wrapping and moment arms to improve biomechanical advantage and stability1-3
- Soft tissue fixation options on all midsections and proximal bodies
- Multiple options for placement of soft tissue suture
- Suture holes designed to contain sutures and prevent abrasion
- Unique plasma/ HA coated collar to provide external fixation and rotational stability
- Dual offset collars and distal stems are designed to provide optimal fit, ensuring a uniform cement mantle
- Roche C et al. Impact Of Inferior Glenoid Tilt, Humeral Retroversion and Bone Grafting on Muscle Length and Deltoid Wrapping in Reverse Shoulder Arthroplasty. Bulletin of Hospital for Joint Diseases. Vol. 71(4):284-93. 2013.
- Roche C et al. Biomechanical Summary of Reverse Shoulder Arthroplasty. Animation. AAOS Orthopaedic Video Theater. OVT-34. 2015.
- Hamilton M et al. Effect of Reverse Shoulder Design Philosophy on Muscle Moment Arms. J Orthop Res. Apr;33(4):605-13. 2015.