French Paradox Cement Technique
- The Highly Polished stem is used in conjunction with a thin cement mantle which provides direct cortical bone contact in some areas. This type of technique allows for a canal filling implant to be used and is designed to transfer the load from the stem to the bone.3
- Neck: Four neck length groupings and two offsets provide multiple options to restore patient anatomy without the need for neck modularity.
- Stem: Intentionally grows at a smaller rate medially to laterally when compared to other stems. This proportional growth of the implant body addresses a wide variety of patient anatomies.4
- Integrated into the Alteon platform hip instrumentation which can be used with multiple stems:
- Standard Offset Sizes 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
- Extended Offset Sizes 4, 6, 8, 10, 12