I feel fortunate to have a job that allows me to be creative while contributing to the goal of improving patient outcomes.
I think you will always learn if you’re not afraid to learn something from everyone.
It’s the kind of place that makes you want to stay here long term. Your coworkers feel like your friends; you feel connected to a community of people.
When I started studying this field, I learned so much about physiology. I always keep moving thanks to what I’ve learned.
Let’s work together to pioneer new products, cultivate a culture of exceptional customer service and make meaningful improvements.
Our customer-centric, values-based culture drives our growth and helps us create a dream job experience for more than 700 employees in locations around the globe.
Paid Time Off
Each full-time employee is allotted hours for Paid Time Off (PTO) based on position and years of service. This time can be used for vacation, sick leave, or any other time the employee needs to be away from the office.
Exactech’s policy includes eight paid holidays and one floating holiday. The paid holidays include New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day & the day after, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The floating holiday can be used on any day of the year. Employees starting after August 1st, do not receive a floating holiday until the following year.
Exactech offers group medical insurance. You will be eligible to participate in the plan the first day of the month following the completion of thirty days employment. Health Insurance is available for all employees working a regular schedule of 30 hours or more a week employees through Florida Blue.
- We offer flexible spending and health savings accounts, which allow you to have money deducted on a pre-tax basis for payment of medical and dependent care expenses.
- Exactech offers employees the opportunity to purchase dental, vision and short-term disability insurance.
- Exactech provides long-term disability to you.
- Exactech provides $50,000 of life insurance. You have the option to purchase additional life insurance coverage.
Exactech offers a 401(k) to all full-time employees who have completed 90 days of service. The company will match 100% of the first 5% of the employee’s annual base salary contributed to the plan.
- Apply by logging in as an existing user or register as a new user.
- Once you have applied for the position online, your application and information will be reviewed by a Recruiting Specialist.
- If your credentials are a good fit, you may be contacted for a phone interview.
- You may also be asked to complete an assessment following the phone screening.
- The next step could be a face-to-face interview on-site with the hiring manager and his/her interview team.
- If you are selected for the position, a verbal offer would be extended with a follow-up offer letter via email. All offers are contingent on background and reference screenings prior to staring employment.
- If you are not selected after an on-site interview, you will be notified either by a recruiting specialist or via email.