First and only shoulder navigation technology that connects the preoperative plan with real-time intraoperative instrument guidance and verifies implant placement.
Version and inclination using conventional instruments,7 planning + conventional instruments, and planning + navigation.1
Adjust the surgical plan and change from aTSA to rTSA in the O.R
- Reduced instrumentation: No K-wires required, compatible with all augmented glenoid solutions
- Compatible with new Equinoxe Ergo® Instruments
- Greene A. et al. Navigated vs. non-navigated results of a CT based computer assisted shoulder arthroplasty system in 30 cadavers. Presented at ISTA 2018.*
- Nashikkar P., et al. Role of intraoperative navigation in the fixation of the glenoid component in reverse total shoulder arthroplasty: a clinical case-control study. J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2019 Sept.;28(9):1685-1691.
- Nashikkar P., et al. Computer navigation re-creates planned glenoid placement and reduces correction variability in total shoulder arthroplasty: an in vivo case-control study. J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2019 July 25. Article in press.
- Roche C., et al. Impact of screw length and screw quantity on rTSA glenoid fixation for two different sizes of glenoid baseplates. JSES Open Access (JSESOA-D-19-00048R1).*
- Greene A., et al. Clinical Use of a Computer Assisted Anatomic Total Shoulder Arthroplasty System: An Analysis of 574 Cases. Presented at CAOS 2019.
- Greene A., et al. Clinical Use of a Computer Assisted Reverse Total Shoulder Arthroplasty System: An Analysis of 1702 Cases. Presented at CAOS 2019.
- Iannotti, J. et al. Three-dimensional preoperative planning software and a novel information transfer technology improve glenoid component positioning. J Bone Joint Surg. 2014;96:e71(1-8).
*In vitro (bench) test results may not necessarily be indicative of clinical performance.
Available for use exclusively with the Equinoxe® Platform Shoulder System, including its comprehensive glenoid solutions.
ExactachGPS and Equinoxe Planning App are manufactured by Blue Ortho, a subsidiary of Exactech, and distributed by Exactech, Inc.
Not all devices shown are available in every market. This image is a representational graphic for illustration purposes and not an actual picture of ExactechGPS.