- Greene A., et al. Clinical Use of a Computer Assisted Anatomic Total Shoulder Arthroplasty System: An Analysis of 574 Cases. Presented at CAOS 2019.
- Greene A., et al. Clinical Use of a Computer Assisted Reverse Total Shoulder Arthroplasty System: An Analysis of 1702 Cases. Presented at CAOS 2019.
- Greene A. et al. Navigated vs. non-navigated results of a CT based computer assisted shoulder arthroplasty system in 30 cadavers. Presented at ISTA 2018.*
- Nashikkar P., et al. Role of intraoperative navigation in the fixation of the glenoid component in reverse total shoulder arthroplasty: a clinical case-control study. J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2019Sept.;28(9):1685-1691.
- Nashikkar P., et al. Computer navigation re-creates planned glenoid placement and reduces correction variability in total shoulder arthroplasty: an in vivo case-control study. J ShoulderElbow Surg. 2019 Dec;28(12):e398-e409.
- Roche C., et al. Impact of screw length and screw quantity on rTSA glenoid fixation for two different sizes of glenoid baseplates. JSES Open Access (JSESOA-D-19-00048R1).*
- Greene AT et al. Two-year clinical outcomes of total shoulder arthroplasty performed with a computer navigated surgery system. Presented at CAOS 2022.
*In vitro (bench) test results may not necessarily be indicative of clinical performance.