The Newton protocol offers full-range soft tissue analytics for predictive postoperative stability before any resections are performed.
Compact ASC-friendly system, without the burden of capital cost or annual maintenance fees.
- Dai, Y et al. Accuracy and precision in resection alignment: Insights from 10,144 clinical cases using a contemporary computer-assisted total knee arthroplasty system. The Knee. 2020 Jun;27(3):1010-1017.
- Morrison, J et al. CAOS Augmented Mechanical Instrumentation Provides Versatility and Improved Accuracy during Total Knee Arthroplasty. Presented at CAOS 2020.
- Angibaud, L et al. Evaluation of the Accuracy and Precision of a Next Generation Computer-Assisted Surgical System” Clin Orthop Surg. 2015;7(2):225-233.
- Angibaud, L et al. Improved Mediolateral Gap Balance Achievement with Instrumented Navigated Total Knee Arthroplasty Compared to Conventional Instrumentation. Presented at CAOS 2022.
- Angibaud, L et al. Ability to Achieve Mediolateral Gap Balance with Instrumented Navigated Total Knee Arthroplasty – A Review of the First 150 Cases. Presented at CAOS 2022.
*In vitro (bench) test results may not necessarily be indicative of clinical performance. ExactechGPS® is manufactured by Blue Ortho and distributed by Exactech, Inc.