- Six head sizes to fit each patient’s natural anatomy
- Humeral heads minimize amount of humeral reaming
- Initial fixation through press-fit bone cage
- Bone graft can be inserted into the cage
- Plasma coating with HA
- Modular design allows for in situ or back table assembly
- System compatible with subscapularis preserving approach1
- Resurfacing head and bone cage designed to simplify removal
- Morishige, M. et al. Subscapularis-sparing Deltopectoral Approach to the Shoulder. Tech Should Surg 2010; 11:19-24.
- Data on file at Exactech. TS-2011-035 University of New South Wales Test Report: Assessment of Fixation of a Noncemented Tapered Peg in an Ovine Model at 12 and 26 Weeks.*
* Animal studies may not necessarily be predictive of clinical performance.