Our facility planning and growth strategy considers the efficient use of energy and materials, the sustainable use of renewable resources, the minimization of adverse environmental impacts, and the safe and responsible disposal of residual wastes.
Exactech’s commitment to environmental stewardship drives us to continuously identify and act on opportunities to impact our footprint.
In 2019, Exactech opened the doors to a state-of-the-art, 67,000 square foot building expansion of our corporate headquarters in Gainesville, Florida. Not only does the expansion boast a flexible and hospitable environment for our employees and guests, it also features environmentally-friendly initiatives throughout.
- LED lighting for energy conservation
- High efficiency water heaters and electric motors
- Restroom faucets with low flow aerators and motion sensors for water conservation
- Energy star appliances
- Interior glass and sloped ceilings to maximize daylight
- Carpeting containing recycled materials
- Water bottle filling stations to reduce dependency on plastic bottles
- Views to the outdoors from 95%+ occupied spaces to enhance employee wellbeing