The Resurfacing Humeral Head offers modularity, anatomic sizing and low profile instrumentation for cuff and anatomic preserving approaches. The Resurfacing Head completes the Equinoxe shoulder line and gives surgeons the ability to address the continuum of care for shoulder arthroplasty.
- Six head sizes to fit each patient’s natural anatomy
- Humeral heads minimize amount of humeral reaming
- Initial fixation through press-fit bone cage
- Bone graft can be inserted into the cage
- Plasma coating with HA
- Modular design allows for in situ or back table assembly
- System compatible with subscapularis preserving approach1
- Resurfacing head and bone cage designed to simplify removal
- Morishige, M. et al. Subscapularis-sparing Deltopectoral Approach to the Shoulder. Tech Should Surg 2010; 11:19-24.
- Data on file at Exactech. TS-2011-035 University of New South Wales Test Report: Assessment of Fixation of a Noncemented Tapered
Peg in an Ovine Model at 12 and 26 Weeks.*
* Animal studies may not necessarily be predictive of clinical performance.