“A Great Day in the O.R.” is our promise to the hospitals, patients and surgeons that use our products. We need people who can guarantee this takes place every day. If you provide excellent internal and external customer service and are goal- and team-oriented, you will experience a great day in the workplace at Exactech while also contributing to our long-term vision.
Our hiring process starts when you submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. You will receive notification that confirms Exactech’s receipt of your resume. If you are among the more qualified candidates, a Human Resources representative and/or the hiring manager will contact you to discuss the position.
Minimum Requirements for Fulfilling Team Role
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution required.
• 1 to 3 years experience with Progress development language preferred
• 1 to 3 years experience with QAD ERP preferred
• Sonic ESB experience preferred
• ETL experience preferred
• Java PDA development experience preferred
• Ability to communicate technical concepts and solutions that support business objectives
• Highly motivated team player with the ability of working on multiple projects in response to customer needs
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Design and develop robust software solutions
2. Provide support for QAD ERP and other business systems
3. Remain continuously aware of business, technical, and infrastructure issues within the company
4. Participate in required documentation and software validation practices
5. Understands and implements ISO related requirements of information systems
6. Know and apply the Quality System and any appropriate Federal and International standards
Definition of Applicant for Employment at Exactech
An individual who submits his or her cover letter and resume via e-mail is considered a qualified applicant for employment if the submitted information is such that the individual is selected for an in-person interview. Exactech has the right to consider only those who apply for a position through e-mail. Once a candidate is deemed qualified, additional data will be requested regarding demographic information.
All Exactech recruiting efforts are directed toward the goal of recruiting and employing outstanding people. We strive to fill each position with the best candidate for the position whether internally or externally. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.